Cubesmart - Unit was broken into and thousand of dollars worth of stuff sold.
We had used this storage unit for two years with very little in it.Three weeks after we had moved more valuable items into storage, we came back to find a lock provided by cubesmart replacing our lock.
No one had any inforoation for us. A couple of days later they were able to cut the locks to see what was going on. Almost 80% of our valuables had been stollen. We had not even been notified that our unit had been broken into but yet they had replaced our lock with one of their own.
I believe the employees at this storage unit are thieves. We asked them if they were going to contact the police, and they said no. They weren't even planning on contacting any other storage unit holders. It's unfortunate that under the terms and conditions they can get away with this.
We trusted them to keep our things safe but they didn't do any of that. It was obviously someone on the inside.
Very shady company.Everyone be aware!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!! Don't trust these people. Don't rent from..."
- "If you're thinking to use Secpac global for your packages, well then just don't. I sent 8 packages, it was delayed for 15 days. I contact them through emails, but there..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "I ordered the thermal/ slimming pants... They look like you can wear them under clothes to help with slimming. I received them... They are scuba gear material and very bulky...."
- " I Purchased a tool on 7-21-15. It arrived late and damaged. Asked for money back. Seller finally agreed to refund if I sent product back to them. I sent..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "I am working on a 2110 gex motor that came to the shop missing and running poorly and backfireing out nbr 3 and 4 carbs with 197 miles since install..."