CubeSmart - Unit was broken into and thousand of dollars worth of stuff sold.
We had used this storage unit for two years with very little in it.Three weeks after we had moved more valuable items into storage, we came back to find a lock provided by cubesmart replacing our lock.
No one had any inforoation for us. A couple of days later they were able to cut the locks to see what was going on. Almost 80% of our valuables had been stollen. We had not even been notified that our unit had been broken into but yet they had replaced our lock with one of their own.
I believe the employees at this storage unit are thieves. We asked them if they were going to contact the police, and they said no. They weren't even planning on contacting any other storage unit holders. It's unfortunate that under the terms and conditions they can get away with this.
We trusted them to keep our things safe but they didn't do any of that. It was obviously someone on the inside.
Very shady company.Everyone be aware!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "I contacted SS back in July to prepare for my Oct. move from CA to N AZ. Each contact in between was very positive. The day before my..."
- "I took advantage of their "if you buy something now you will get free shipping for 24 hours" ya forgot about that. You have to find a specific item that..."
- "I own a 1999 Ford Expedition and on Feb 2, 2007 Les Schwab on 3235 West 5400 South in Taylorsville, Utah replaced my rear brakes and rear shocks. On..."
- "Back in Febuary of 2014 I went to Big O Tires on 3600 West and 5400 South in Kearns, UT to get new tires. While I was happy at the..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "went in for a short hair cut...i work in a factory and it is hot!! asked for it cut around the ears, #2 clippers at nape but left..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."