STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES!In Atlanta - we had been using a local storage company for years, whom we really liked, were reasonable and, if we were late only charged a $10 late fee.

We get paid once a month, and usually would pay several months in advance. Last year they made the huge mistake of selling out to corrupt Cubesmart, who promptly jacked up our monthly prices by nearly $30 a month, and then started adding a $125 'auction fee' if we were a day late. This is one of the worst, corrupt storage companies out there. The employees who used to work for the other, decent, fair storage company before cubesmart bought it are always so apologetic - apparently Cubesmart is ripping them off too.

When we tried to get all of our prior years billing to prove that we had been paying monthly and were not behind, no one could find the payments before Cubesmart came in.

Apparently Cubesmart, in order to further steal from people, purposely loses all the older customers' billing so they can say whatever they want.The fair trade commission and attorney general should close this company down.

Review about: Cubesmart Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Slash your prices and get rid of that stupid ripoff $100 'auction fee' which is BS.

Had an Experience with Cubesmart?

Comments