Cubesmart Contact Information

• (844) 237-1891
  • (877) 279-0721
  • (855) 559-6876
  • (718) 373-0100

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Social Networks:

Summary of Cubesmart Customer Service Calls

220 TOTAL CALLS
92% SUCCESSFUL CONNECTIONS
03:09 AVG CALL DURATION
12% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Cubesmart to Ask about:

Payments and Charges:

• “My unit was charged an extra $100. For a sale that didn't occur. I showed up and offered to pay everthing but the unreasonable $100 fee to a customer who has used this service for years. I was even going to pay 1 month in advance.”
  • “Bill”
  • “To make a payment”

Staff:

• “My things were auctioned without a courtesy call and after i talked t customer service about making a payment never received a letter or phone call”
  • “Failure to pay for services rendered”
  • “Complaint about services and attitude”

Employment:

• “Previous employee yet to receive W2”
  • “I lost my job and I have no way to pay my storage at this time I just got a job doing Lyft today so trying to see what I can do to avoid my stuff going into auction”
  • “W2s”

Request for Information:

• “Want to know how much my bill is”

Product/ Service:

• “Someone BROKE in our shed and YOUR MGR SAWRD OUR LOCK”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Need to cancel a unit”

Account:

• “Money was taken out my account twice”

Other:

• “Cannot access my unit”
  • “Dissatisfied”
  • “Issue with an auction”

Cubesmart Rating Stats

About Cubesmart

Top 5 Cubesmart Services

Customer Care, Manager, Sanitary Conditions

Top 5 Likes about Cubesmart

Clean facility, Quality service, Professional staaff, Was good until cubsmart bought it, Stuff at the storage place

Top 5 Dislikes about Cubesmart

Customer service, Management, Unprofessional managers, There customer service is poor, Pricing

Top 5 Related Companies

U Store It

Summary

CubeSmart is a real estate company which is focused on storage facilities. It has more than 1200 locations and presence almost in every state of the USA. CubeSmart storage facilities are designed to provide storage space for residential and commercial customers. The company presents different storage resources, offers and options. Personal, business, vehicle, military and student types of storage can be found at CubeSmart. It provides such services as logistics, storage customization and office amenities. The company has its own CubeSmart network and Cubesmart management departments which offer marketing resources and provides managerial support nationwide. It offers also revenue management, web-based operations resources and different strategy opportunities.

Cubesmart reviews and complaints

Cubesmart is ranked 77 out of 1509 in Transportation and Logistics category

Area Served

USA

Edit Description

Cubesmart Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Cubesmart to

i
Do you have something to say about Cubesmart? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup