When I went to retrieve my belongings at the 138-54 94th Avenue, Jamaica, NY facility this January 2018, to my surprise my home theater system (Sony A/V receiver, Graphic Band equalizer and Sony 400 CD changer) was missing. In addition, two Xbox 360 consoles was also stolen.

I rented the space and paid $300 per month including insurance premiums for four years. The manger could not explain how many stuff came missing. His only explanation is that my lock was cut because I was late a few days in my payment last year. They had no business rampaging through my things after they cut my lock.

I have requested for a claim form and he is dragging his feet and coming up with excuses. I paid insurance premiums for four years.

Review about: Cubesmart Self-storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Stolen property.

Comments

I too was a victim of theft at the CubeSmart Storage Unit. I had rented a unit from August 2017 to April 8, 2018.

It wasn't until we unloaded our property and started unpacking, that we noticed that some of our boxes were missing. My sons electronics box with his Xbox console, games, controllers, headset, DVD player. I was also missing boxes that had dishes, pots and pans. Come on used dishes and pots and pans.

It was an inside job with a key to that disk lock. I hope they enjoy with their crooked selves.Shame on you!!!