HAD a manager named LAUREN tell me a bathroom in the cubes office was out of service and insisted i use the outside restroom. I looked and did not see a out of order sign. I used it and it worked.she told me today that she could not give give me her managers phone number a another lie no doubt its been 7 hours and have not heard a word.I can not believe a publicly owned company would put a liar in a management position in there CORPORATION.but then again as i was taking my goods to U-HauL I ran into two men who were upset with CUBE SMART BECAUSE THERE RATES WHERE RAISED AFTER TWO MONTHS SUPRISE THEY MOVED ALSO P.S DO NOT BUT THERE S STOCK

This person wrote the review because of "dishonesty on the part of management" of cubesmart manager from Cubesmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cubesmart to "find managers that speak the truth".

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cubesmart for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cubesmart?

Comments