Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

The management services are vicious aggressive. When visiting on 2 occasions; Frankie Williams a manager was sexually harassing my 7 year old child with sexually face gestures. When I saw this, I asked Frankie does he understand she is a child. Frankie started yelling at me, “ you a white woman with no man to take care of you... and I can take care of you.” I advised Frankie I am married 27 years and do not appreciate assumptions or his harassment. I went to the General Manager, Karen Thomas who bullied me telling me my concern was in my head and if I complained again she will evict my storage unit.

I asked for the companies information to contact a higher degree.... and Karen Thomas starts laughing calling me names as: look little girl, child, etc.

I on my own contacted the cooperation offices of higher management and 3 weeks have passed no reply to my concern.

In word of the mouth complaint it was told to me, Frankie Williams was having sexual relations with a 20 year old worker and the General Manager, Karen Thomas.

To me this generalizes why I was harassed by Karen Thomas when I complained Frankie Williams sexually harassed me and my daughter who is under the age of 10.

I have since moved my unit and contacted the police. The police stated to contact their cooperate office as I have a total of 7 times per my urgent complaint.

Cubesmart refuses to address a management team they allow to sexual harsss children and for he has relations with Karen Thomas the general manager I was disrespected and threatened when my complaint was valid and held video evidence of his advances to my child

It is so sad the nature of Frankie Williams and Karen Thomas allowed by cubesmart to be allowed agressed nature’s.

Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cubesmart Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments