I used cubesmart in Columbus Ohio. The roof leaked. All the way down to the 3rd floor from the 4th! They couldn't care less.
The woman at the front desk felt bad about it but management refused to apologize or compensate me in any way.
I had been renting 3 spaces for about $400 per month for well over a year.
The previous company - Morning star was excellent. Cubesmart leaves much to be desired. Do yourself a favor and don't store anything valuable here.
Oh - I forgot to mention that the reason I finally emptied my space was that they implemented a rate increase! Yup - let's charge more $ for storage with a leaking roof.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cubesmart Storage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "On 12/04/15 around 7pm till about 7:20 pm. I reported to the shift manager, That the cashier forgot to give me my change back. I knew change was not..."
- "Joined BingoHall.ag after seeing an article on Facebook. I will admit that I didn't read the terms and conditions right away. I made a deposit and when it wound down..."
- "I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012. The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it. The sofa gets little use, no children..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."