I used cubesmart in Columbus Ohio. The roof leaked. All the way down to the 3rd floor from the 4th! They couldn't care less.

The woman at the front desk felt bad about it but management refused to apologize or compensate me in any way.

I had been renting 3 spaces for about $400 per month for well over a year.

The previous company - Morning star was excellent. Cubesmart leaves much to be desired. Do yourself a favor and don't store anything valuable here.

Oh - I forgot to mention that the reason I finally emptied my space was that they implemented a rate increase! Yup - let's charge more $ for storage with a leaking roof.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Cubesmart and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cubesmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cubesmart cubesmart storage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cubesmart?

Comments