I used cubesmart in Columbus Ohio. The roof leaked. All the way down to the 3rd floor from the 4th! They couldn't care less.
The woman at the front desk felt bad about it but management refused to apologize or compensate me in any way.
I had been renting 3 spaces for about $400 per month for well over a year.
The previous company - Morning star was excellent. Cubesmart leaves much to be desired. Do yourself a favor and don't store anything valuable here.
Oh - I forgot to mention that the reason I finally emptied my space was that they implemented a rate increase! Yup - let's charge more $ for storage with a leaking roof.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cubesmart Storage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012. The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it. The sofa gets little use, no children..."
- "On 12/04/15 around 7pm till about 7:20 pm. I reported to the shift manager, That the cashier forgot to give me my change back. I knew change was not..."
- "Joined BingoHall.ag after seeing an article on Facebook. I will admit that I didn't read the terms and conditions right away. I made a deposit and when it wound down..."