I used cubesmart in Columbus Ohio. The roof leaked. All the way down to the 3rd floor from the 4th! They couldn't care less.

The woman at the front desk felt bad about it but management refused to apologize or compensate me in any way.

I had been renting 3 spaces for about $400 per month for well over a year.

The previous company - Morning star was excellent. Cubesmart leaves much to be desired. Do yourself a favor and don't store anything valuable here.

Oh - I forgot to mention that the reason I finally emptied my space was that they implemented a rate increase! Yup - let's charge more $ for storage with a leaking roof.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Cubesmart and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cubesmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cubesmart cubesmart storage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cubesmart?

Comments

Town to Town Movers - Moving Service Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Cubesmart - Storage Service Review from Houston, Texas Cubesmart "And about the stevie award check my google plus. Veronica a. Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i..." Read more Cubesmart - LEAKY STORAGE Cubesmart "AWFUL! DO NOT STORE ANYTHING VALUABLE HERE! I needed to rent a dry and temperature controlled space for my musical instruments, furniture and other household items for about..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more