Our storage unit was broken into and about $6000 of things were stolen, mainly tools. We did get a call after it was discovered that our lock was missing but the manager refuses to view the video tapes.

She said she sent the logins to her manager and that is all she has to do . It had to be someone who has a code to get in and she should be able to see them taking the items out and putting them in their car, unless they put it in their storage unit and are going to take them out later. When we asked the worker to look at the tapes the day we found out we were robbed, he said she had to do it. Two days later , she said she couldn't do it til he was there.

Now she says she isn't going to look at them . It has been 9 days. We got the impression that since we didn't buy their insurance that they could care less.

Is this normal Cubesmart policy? Shouldn't managers be concerned when there is a break-in in their facility?

Product or Service Mentioned: Cubesmart Storage Unit.

Preferred solution: try to work with the police and look at the tapes to find out who the thief is.

Comments

My storage got broken into I believe its being done to me and others by the management employees. And they haven't helped me out why have cameras if they are facing the ground no one has viewed the types.

Nor did they fix my door on my unit this place sucks don't rent there they will rip you off then look at you like your nuts. F**ck this place