Featured Not resolved
2.4
Turnaround Time

I had been with my storage company for almost 2 years before Cubesmart bought them out.I never once got a rate increase.

After they were in they said if I changed units I would get they're promotional pricing. So after I went thru the time & trouble of hauling everything 2 floors down (after much aggravation & confusion over pricing) they send me a postcard in the mail telling me the price went up & there goes whatever savings I had. I just took time off of work to move all this stuff for nothing. The people working there are ridiculous.

I had the girl in charge there call me a liar over a payment I had made & then changed their tune when I produced a receipt. I once went in to try & make a payment & the guy working there was asleep at the desk! I took a picture & everything.

This place is ridiculous & I'll be moving my stuff immediately if this convenient rate increase isn't taken care of.I'd love to know if everyone got one or if it was just a select few.

Review about: Cubesmart Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Storage companies adjust rates 6 months to 1 years after you have initially rented do to competition and location but not any drastic increase.Storage company gives ample notice as in one full month before the increase by mail and phone call to allow customer to adjust to the increase.

Storage company also gives a manager credit sometimes as a courtesy based on an individual customer issue.

Everything is normal procedures and nothing out of the ordinary at all.If you like what you get then by all means stay and enjoy the #1 customer service in the storage industry.