Do not store at 10755 Pembroke Pines FL Cubesmart.I have been robbed twice already the general manager Shurtruel did not make a claim because I had no company insurance.

I came to later find out that they offered great American insurance and confronted her about it and she said yeah but that's new.

She then went in the office with a man and continued their conversation.Their was also a bottle of rum in the office which I took a picture of and will be sending to corporate.

Review about: Cubesmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Cubesmart?

Comments

From what I hear the insurance policies these storage unit companies sell are not worth that much because they have caps, deductibles, depreciation and fine print for things like receipts so if you have antiques or family heirlooms forget it.They are rigged in the insurance and storage company's favor.

The storage company lease agreements are rigged in the company's favor as well.

It's pretty bad when some storage unit rental agreements are more complex than an apartment rental agreement.

I would file a police report and yes tell corporate.If nothing else that was rude and ignorant employee representing their company.