Do not store at 10755 Pembroke Pines FL Cubesmart.I have been robbed twice already the general manager Shurtruel did not make a claim because I had no company insurance.

I came to later find out that they offered great American insurance and confronted her about it and she said yeah but that's new.

She then went in the office with a man and continued their conversation.Their was also a bottle of rum in the office which I took a picture of and will be sending to corporate.

Review about: Cubesmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Cubesmart?

Comments

rigged***tract

From what I hear the insurance policies these storage unit companies sell are not worth that much because they have caps, deductibles, depreciation and fine print for things like receipts so if you have antiques or family heirlooms forget it.They are rigged in the insurance and storage company's favor.

The storage company lease agreements are rigged in the company's favor as well.

It's pretty bad when some storage unit rental agreements are more complex than an apartment rental agreement.

I would file a police report and yes tell corporate.If nothing else that was rude and ignorant employee representing their company.

Cubesmart - LEAKY STORAGE Cubesmart "AWFUL! DO NOT STORE ANYTHING VALUABLE HERE! I needed to rent a dry and temperature controlled space for my musical instruments, furniture and other household items for about..." Read more Cubesmart - Rate increase right after they lured me in w/promotional pricing Cubesmart "I went thru the time & trouble of hauling everything 2 floors down (after much aggravation & confusion over pricing) they send me a postcard in the mail telling me..." Read more Uhaul - I will never try to rent a truck from U Haul Uhaul "I made a reservation for a truck on June 14, 2017 with the number 27219830 for July 2nd 7:am. One day before moving, July 1st, an U Haul representative from..." Read more Cubesmart - Review about Storage Service from Houston, Texas Cubesmart "And about the stevie award check my google plus. Veronica a. Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more