I moved my family back to Florida recently and needed a place to store some of my stuff.Came across Cubesmart on Pembroke Road.
Terrible experience stay away! I got rented an unit that was dirty and filled with dead rats! When went back to the store it was closed! Why when the sign says they close at 6pm and it was 5:50pm.
So I had to clean up the the dirty unit an move in. The next day the manager apologized and gave me a free month. I'm sorry but a free month is not worth an hour of me cleaning garbage and dead rats.
Bad customer service!Will not recommend to anybody.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dirty Storage Facility
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."