I moved my family back to Florida recently and needed a place to store some of my stuff.Came across Cubesmart on Pembroke Road.
Terrible experience stay away! I got rented an unit that was dirty and filled with dead rats! When went back to the store it was closed! Why when the sign says they close at 6pm and it was 5:50pm.
So I had to clean up the the dirty unit an move in. The next day the manager apologized and gave me a free month. I'm sorry but a free month is not worth an hour of me cleaning garbage and dead rats.
Bad customer service!Will not recommend to anybody.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dirty Storage Facility
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "rented storage for almost a year.when i went to get my stuff there was another lock and mine had been cut.this was May and i was told it was cut..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."