rented storage for almost a year.when i went to get my stuff there was another lock and mine had been cut.this was May and i was told it was cut in January but was never told.the reason i got unit was for my bags,shoes and household items,even got insurance.ANYTHINGOF VALUE WAS GONE.they became ***,no one knew nothing anywhere.as far as insurance ITS USELESS unless you have receipts,who has receipts for that kind of stuff.Still have no answers and no calls.When moving the rest out everything that was left was covered in mice ***.USE ANY OTHER MEANS.NOT CUBESMART.THATS WHAT I STRONGLY SUGGEST.TAUNTON,MASS
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Storage Rent
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."