Cubesmart - Review about Storage Service from Houston, Texas

60 of 88 Cubesmart reviews

And about the stevie award check my google plus.Veronica a.

Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i did of your stevie award looks weird like im talking to my self. Because corp...

went back and cleard the origanal posting with several replys from the company..... Juan Meza here your company wronged me and my children and I promise you I will get my children justice... so get used to my name youll be hearing it until we come to a JUSTIFIED agreement cause the refund of my monthly storage fees fees. Is B.S.

That really hurts. Please denie offering me that in responce for auctioning all my familys belongings in error, just 12 hours after receiving my payment. And ill post the voice recording.....im sorry I dont like doing this but im lost, stuck, heart broke. all my pictures.

Family videos. The paul barer gloves from my grand mother and aunts funeral.... everything was in there.

When a customer makes a mistake we pay for it.....no choice no exceptions.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Storage Service
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #628611 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cubesmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
60 of 88 Cubesmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.