We had used this storage unit for two years with very little in it.Three weeks after we had moved more valuable items into storage, we came back to find a lock provided by cubesmart replacing our lock.
No one had any inforoation for us. A couple of days later they were able to cut the locks to see what was going on. Almost 80% of our valuables had been stollen. We had not even been notified that our unit had been broken into but yet they had replaced our lock with one of their own.
I believe the employees at this storage unit are thieves. We asked them if they were going to contact the police, and they said no. They weren't even planning on contacting any other storage unit holders. It's unfortunate that under the terms and conditions they can get away with this.
We trusted them to keep our things safe but they didn't do any of that. It was obviously someone on the inside.
Very shady company.Everyone be aware!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Stolen Valuables
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "I ordered the thermal/ slimming pants... They look like you can wear them under clothes to help with slimming. I received them... They are scuba gear material and very bulky...."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- "SPS (Spsreviewforum) is still running a massive scam throughout the internet scamming millions out of money. First of all, I have not been contacted in anyway by Hope or fake user..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "I accidentally re-ordered a package for a custom logo. Immediately realizing my error, I contacted Logo Loft with the duplicate order number to cancel. They had already credited..."