We had used this storage unit for two years with very little in it.Three weeks after we had moved more valuable items into storage, we came back to find a lock provided by cubesmart replacing our lock.
No one had any inforoation for us. A couple of days later they were able to cut the locks to see what was going on. Almost 80% of our valuables had been stollen. We had not even been notified that our unit had been broken into but yet they had replaced our lock with one of their own.
I believe the employees at this storage unit are thieves. We asked them if they were going to contact the police, and they said no. They weren't even planning on contacting any other storage unit holders. It's unfortunate that under the terms and conditions they can get away with this.
We trusted them to keep our things safe but they didn't do any of that. It was obviously someone on the inside.
Very shady company.Everyone be aware!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Stolen Valuables
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "I ordered the thermal/ slimming pants... They look like you can wear them under clothes to help with slimming. I received them... They are scuba gear material and very bulky...."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."